To start your order for new booth seat covers, please follow the instructions below.
Our customer service professionals are standing by to help make sure your experience with BoothCovers.com is the absolute best it can be. If you have questions please call us or contact us. 1.888.800.2005
Step 1. measure the booth seat length
A. Lift seat bottom up from frame and flip over.
B. Next, measure from end to end of the wood frame.
C. Use a steel tape measure for accuracy, and provide all measurements to the nearest 1/4″ of an inch
Step 2. Trace the end panel
A. Stand the booth seat vertically on template paper.
B. Trace the perimeter of the end panel with a marker.
C. Trace around the whole perimeter on the side panel.
D. Continue tracing around the back on the side panel.
Step 3. Mail the template paper to our upholstery department
Attn: Upholstery Dept.
8983 University Blvd. Ste. 104125
North Charleston, SC 29406
- Write the word (FRONT) on template paper, so we know where the front direction of the seat is located.
- Write the length measurements on paper.
- Write any special notes on the paper.
- Be sure to include your contact information or attach a business card.
- Cut the largest vinyl sample you can from an inconspicuous area of the existing booth seat if you need an exact color match. Send this vinyl with your template.